This guide is for reference only. For a better fit, please visit your local store and speak to our inhouse experts.
20” HARO FLIGHTLINE 7 SPEED - RED
Thanks to its lower stand-over height frame and 20” wheelset, the Flightline 20 is perfect for adventurous youngsters who love to ride but aren’t quite ready for the larger 24” or 26” wheel-sizes yet. The FL 20 features Haro’s low profile X6 alloy frame with a ton of stand-over clearance. Bumps don’t stand a chance thanks to its suspension fork with 35mm of travel. The FL 20 features a new 1x7-speed drive-train with a single chainring and Revo shifter to make it easier to switch gears.
- Flightline X6 Series aluminum frame.
- HL 410E suspension fork w/ 30mm travel.
- 1-1/8” Threadless headset.
- Alloy 32T crank set w/ double chain guard.
- Sealed cartridge BB set.
- New Shimano Tourney TY-200 rear derailleur.
- New Revo 7 speed shifter.
- New Tourney TZ510 7-spd 14-34T freewheel.
- Aluminum single wall 20” rims strong 32 hole hubs.
|Frame||6000-series grade aluminium|
|Handlebar||Pivit aluminum, 25mm riser bar, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Pivit, alloy, 31.8mm|
|Seat Post||PIvit, alloy, 27.2mm|
|Saddle||Haro Flightline Jr|
|Shifters||Shimano, 7 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano TY200|
|Brake Levers||Alloy, short reach|
|Cassette||Shimano Tourney TZ510, 14T-28T, 7 speed|
|Crankset||Aluminum, 32T double chain guard, 127mm crnak length|
|Rims||Alloy, single wall|
Due to Covid 19, the above bicycle specifications may vary without notice. We will strive to advertise specifications accurately.