HARO BOULEVARD 20.5 (2021) - Sage Green
A fantastic beginner to an intermediate bike. Built around a Hi-Tensile steel frame with integrated headset bearings.
This bike features a full Hi-Tensile fork with tapered legs for decreased weight and increased stiffness, Hi-Tensile 2-pce handlebars with alloy top load stem, Chromoly 3-pce crankset, 25/9 Tooth gearing with sealed bearing rear hub and driver for strength and reliability, 2.4” wide Haro tyres for a bigger footprint on the ground, giving more grip/traction, Haro 1-pce seat/post combo for weight reduction.
Overall a well-equipped bike for kids who want to ride to and from school, to kids who want to get involved at their local skate park or dirt jumps, and everything in between.
- Full hi-ten frame with an integrated head tube, Mid BB shell and 20.5” top tube.
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs.
- Hi-ten 8.50” bars with Haro 1978 alloy top load stem.
- Haro 1978 3-piece Chromoly 8-spline 175mm cranks with sealed Mid BB.
- 25T/9T gearing with sealed bearing rear hub and driver.
- Haro La Mesa tires 2.4” front and rear.
- Haro padded one-piece seat with built-in alloy post.
- Haro Team grips. *Haro 1978 alloy brakes with hinge clamp lever.
|Size||20.5-inch Top Tube|
|Frame||Hi-ten frame with internal HT and Mid BB shell|
|Fork||Hi-Ten 1 1/8” Threadless with tapered legs|
|Cranks||3 pc Crmo 8 spline 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid sealed bearing BB|
|Pedals||Haro “1978” plastic|
|Rims||36H Alloy single wall|
|Tyres||Haro La Mesa 20”x2.40”|
|Hubs||F: 3/8” axle. R: 14mm. 36H alloy shell loose ball|
|Brake||Haro 1978 Alloy 990 U-brake rear only|
|Brake Lever||Haro 1978 Alloy hinged lever|
|Handlebar||Hi-ten 8.5” rise|
|Grips||Haro Team grips|
|Stem||Haro Alloy top load stem|
|Seat||Padded one piece seat w/ built in post|