HARO DOWNTOWN DLX
A fantastic beginner to intermediate BMX. The bike is built around a Hi-Ten steel frame with integrated headset bearings.
The bike features a Hi-Ten fork with tapered legs for weight reduction and increased stiffness, Hi-Ten 2-pce handlebars with alloy top load stem, Chromoly 3-pce cranks, 25/9 Tooth micro gearing for clearance over obstacles as well as weight reduction, Haro branded fully adjustable padded saddle, Kenda Kontact 2.25” tyres, this bike also features a Gyro detangler brake cable system, allowing the handlebars to spin freely without having any effect on the brakes, making it the perfect set-up for the little daredevil who wants to learn all the big tricks.
- Full hi-ten frame with an integrated head tube, Mid BB shell and 19.5” or 20.5” top tube.
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs.
- Hi-ten bars 8” (on 19.5”) or 8.25” (on 20.5”) with Haro alloy top load stem.
- Haro 1978 3-piece Chromoly 8-spline 165mm (on 19.5”) or 175mm (on 20.3”) cranks with sealed Mid BB.
- 25T/9T gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Kenda Kontact tires 2.25” front and rear.
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat.
- Haro Team grips.
- Four pegs, front brakes and a gyro.
|Size||20.5-inch Top Tube|
|Frame||Hi-ten with internal HT & Mid BB shell|
|Fork||Hi-Ten 1 1/8” Threadless with tapered legs|
|Crankset||3 pc Crmo 8 spline, 175mm|
|Pedals||Haro “1978” plastic|
|Tyres||Kenda Kontact #K841 20x2.25 front and rear|
|Hubs||Front: 3/8” axle Rear: 14mm 36H steel shell loose ball|
|Rims||36H alloy, single wall|
|Brake||Alloy 990 U-brake front and rear|
|Brake Lever||Haro 1978 Alloy hinged levers|
|Handlebar||Hi-Ten 8” or 8.25” rise|
|Seat||Padded adjustable seat|