GT Performer Jr
Everything a younger rider could need for their first true BMX bike.
This 18" platform is aimed at beginner to intermediate riders who are too tall to comfortably ride a 16" BMX, but not yet tall enough for a full-sized BMX.
Built around a Hi-Tensile steel frame, fork, and handlebar combo, the Performer Jr is loaded with goodies such as
- GT Power Series 3-pce Chromoly tubular cranks which are strong enough to take any abuse.
- 25/9 tooth micro gearing for increased clearance over obstacles and weight reduction.
- Lightweight alloy top-load stem keeping the front of the bike held together, nice and tight.
- U-brake rear braking system with soft compound rubber pads for extra stopping power under load.
- 1-pce seat/post combo for weight reduction.
- Mongoose® Hi-Ten steel frame and fork;
- 7” handlebar
- 1-piece forged steel crank; 140 mm crank arms;
- 25/9t gearing
- Aluminium single-wall 28H rims;
- 18 x 2.3” tires