Want to click and collect?
Click & Collect :
- Please note that due to a high volume of online orders, processing times can take up to 48 hours.
- For same-day or next-day collection, please order by phone.
- Australia-wide shipping available.
Australia Post and courier services are currently experiencing shipping delays on standard and express parcels. Please be aware normal delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
MUC-OFF NANO TECH CONCENTRATE BIKE CLEANER 500ML
For either bicycle or motorcycle, to refill your Nano-Tech cleaner.
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! Muc-Off now offers their Nano Tech Bike Cleaner in a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re after more bang for your buck our 1 litre concentrate makes up to 4 litres of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- 5 litre carton = 20 litres of Bike Cleaner
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner
- Highly cost effective
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
- Shake pouch / bottle to activate formula.
- Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.