Want to click and collect?
Click & Collect :
- Click-and-collect available for instock items. Please allow up to 48 hrs to process your order.
- Order by phone for same-day or next-day collection.
- Call your local store to check availability in-store.
Shipping Options :
- Shipping available for instock items. Please allow up to 48 hrs to process your order.
PROLINE L1 SCOOTER - GLOW
OK, this is “Glow” as in “Glow in the Dark” however I have not personally tested this and also would not recommend sending your kids out to ride in the dark!! But it sounds cool anyway and lets face it, whatever it takes to get the kids outside is a good thing.
This is a taller version of the Proline L1 Mini scooter. Suitable for kids around 6-10. Excellent for street riding and suitable for an introduction to skate parks also. This is strong and very sturdy and should last for years, however if your child is leaning on the more adventurous side and will likely thrash their scooter in the skate park, then you need to consider the Proline L2 or L3.
- Deck: Channelled Alloy deck 110 x 500mm
- Grip Tape: 80AB
- Fork: Reinforced steel
- Rims-Spokes: Nylon
- Wheels: PUC 110mm High rebound
- Wheel Bearing: ABEC 7
- Stem: Double welded rectangle extruded
- Handlebars: Hi Ten steel 58cm H x 54cm guessted T-bar
- Grips: 170mm TPR with end plugs
- Headset: Steel threaded
- Clamp: Alloy two bolt
- Brakes: Rear foot steel flex brake
- Extras: Front of the deck is capped for a clean finish and enhanced rider safety
- Recommended: 5+ years, max. weight 100kg
Due to Covid 19, the above bicycle specifications may vary without notice. We will strive to advertise specifications accurately.