Timber MTB Model Yew! Quick Release Mountain Bike Bell
The ultimate bell designed specifically for mountain biking - the Timber MTB Model Yew! bell keeps ringing on bumpy terrain when in RING mode, ensuring other riders stay alert to your approach in a gentler manner. Unlike common bike bells, the Timber Model Yew! uses vibrations to continue sounding as you ride - the bumpier, the better. Then when you don’t need it, the bell can be turned to “silent” mode with a simple press of the lever!
Plus because the sound of the Timber MTB bell is passive, you communicate to other trail users in a friendlier way. Giving them plenty of time to find a safe place to move off the trail.
It uses a spring loaded piston in the on/off lever for smoother shifting, meaning it requires minimal handling on your part - you can keep your hands on the bars.
Built strong, all parts of the Model Yew! bell are completely modular, including the cable and clapper ringer system.
- Quick release for easy removal and installation
- Tool free mounting and removal. Moves easily between bikes.
- Includes three shims to fits 35mm bars (as well as 22.2mm and 31.8mm)
- Strong, grippy bands mount firmly - won’t spin or rotate on your bars while shifting between modes.
- Bands are made of UV resistant EPDM so they won’t crack or degrade.
- Passive sound continues ringing with motion of the bike, providing a more gradual, steady alert to other riders.