Returns on Accessories
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, we have 4 conditions of return (non-bicycle):
- Within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Products must be unused, undamaged and in original packaging.
- Clothing items must be unworn with the original tags still attached.
- Postage is non-refundable.
Ivanhoe Cycles reserves the right to refuse the return if these conditions are not adhered to, or offer a store credit instead.
Returns on Bicycles
We do not offer returns on bicycles for:
- Wear and tear alone.
- Change of mind.
- A hidden defect specifically drawn to the consumer’s attention before the purchase by Ivanhoe Cycles.
- A defect that the consumer should have noticed on examination.
- A defect or failure due to abnormal use such as those not intended for the product.
For problems with bicycles, Ivanhoe Cycles will decide to either:
- Repair the product within a reasonable time, or
- Provide a replacement that is identical or of similar value, or
- Provide a refund.
Exchanges on Accessories
Those shorts just don’t fit quite right? No worries.
We’re happy to accept exchanges within 60 days of purchase date.
The returned item must be in original condition, unused/unworn, with original packaging. Provided your desired size/colour/item is available, our staff will arrange to have your replacement put aside for collection in-store, or we can post the exchanged item out to you.
Postage charges may apply.
Exchanges on Bicycles
If you’re not happy with the size or intended use of the product, we accept exchanges within 14 days of purchase. The bicycle must be unridden, unused, unmarked (including tyres) and in saleable condition.
Please reach out to the Ivanhoe Cycles store you purchased the bicycle from and they will guide you through the process.
If it’s an upgrade, you simply pay the difference. If it’s a downgrade, the difference in cost will either be provided as a store credit or refunded (via credit card or bank deposit).
How to request a Return or Exchange
If you have purchased your item through our online store or Bike Exchange store, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return or exchange. Our staff will provide you with instructions on where to return your item. In your email, please include:
- Full name (as appears on order)
- Order number
- Order date
- Reason for Return
If you have purchased your item through our Ebay store, you will need to contact us directly through the Ebay website. Please use the “Contact the Seller” link next to your order.
If your item was purchased in-store, please contact the same store of purchase.
Please contact the Ivanhoe Cycles store that you originally purchased the product from and our staff will guide you through the refund or exchange process.