Want to click and collect?
Click & Collect :
- Please note that due to a high volume of online orders, processing times can take up to 48 hours.
- For same-day or next-day collection, please order by phone.
- Australia-wide shipping available.
Australia Post and courier services are currently experiencing heavy shipping delays on standard and express parcels. Please be aware normal delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
12-Speed SRAM Red D1 Chain
The all-new SRAM RED chain was redeveloped from the ground up. The unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more space between the outer plates of the chain and the cogs on either side. Result: a quieter chain with faster, more precise shifts.
- Flattop technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability.
- Hard Chrome plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life.
- HollowPin construction for increased strength and efficiency.
- Requires new Flattop Powerlock.
SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10 and 11-speed drive trains mandate that each PowerLink is good for a one-time only application.
To enable X-Range gearing technologu, we developed a narrower chain. The unique link shape of Flattop technology not only allowed for a wider gear range but also results in quieter drivetrain operation and increased chain strength and durability.