Click & Collect :
- Click-and-collect available for instock items. Please allow up to 48 hrs to process your order.
- Order by phone for same-day or next-day collection.
- Call your local store to check availability in-store.
Shipping Options :
- Shipping available for instock items. Please allow up to 48 hrs to process your order.
12-Speed SRAM GX Eagle XG1275 10-50T Cassette
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention. This cassette matches up perfectly in performance and color to X01 Eagle AXS™ enabled componentry.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight.
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance.
- XD™ driver body compatible.
- Approximate weight 354 grams.
XD DRIVE BODY
XD is a cassette drive body design that allows the use of a 10-tooth small cog and delivers an improved interface with the cassette.
X-DOME tech creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aid in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
Eagle represents our newst 1x (1-by) drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle feature all-new 1x components that are engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500% which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.