Want to click and collect?
Click & Collect :
- Please note that due to a high volume of online orders, processing times can take up to 48 hours.
- For same-day or next-day collection, please order by phone.
- Australia-wide shipping available.
Australia Post and courier services are currently experiencing shipping delays on standard and express parcels. Please be aware normal delivery times cannot be guaranteed.
Lezyne Sport Gravel Floor Drive Pump
Designed specifically for gravel bikes and other mid-volume tires, the Sport Gravel Floor Drive is the Lezyne’s CNC and Classic Floor Drive pumps, the Sport Gravel Floor Drive pushes more air per stroke for faster fill-ups while still offering easy pumping action.
The easy-to-read—and extremely accurate— 3.5” (88.9 MM) analog gauge ensures dialing in the perfect pressure is a hassle-free affair, offering +/- .5 PSI (.3 BAR) accuracy up to 100 PSI (6.9 BAR)
Equipped with Lezyne’s Tubeless Chuck , the Sport Gravel Floor Drive is equally at home with pre-ride top-offs as seating tubeless tires. Featuring a flippable design, the Tubeless Chuck easily threads directly onto Presta valves, or, directly onto the valve shaft once the valve core is removed in order to provide greater airflow for seating tubeless tires. The chuck also features a built-in valve core tool for easy valve tightening and removal.
A versatile, extra-long hose allows for easy inflation whether your bike is on the ground, in the workstand or hanging out on your hitch rack at the trailhead.
Built to last, the Gravel Floor Drive’s barrel and piston are built from durable high-grade steel and mounted to a rugged Composite Matrix base.
- Designed specifically for gravel bikes and other mid-volume tires: 32c or wider
- Steel barrel and piston with tough composite matrix base
- Oversized 3.5 inch gauge with +/- .5 PSI (.3 BAR) accuracy
- Max pressure: 100PSI / 6.9 BAR
- Tubeless Chuck provides greater airflow for seating tubeless tyres.
- Extra-long hose allows for easy inflation in any position
- ABS1 Pro or Dual Valve equipped options
- Weight: 1.7kg