MUC-OFF TUBELESS SEALANT 1L
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you’ve just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. Our formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride.
Developed with the world’s top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tyre sealant available. It’s non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top-ups on the go!
Please note: Only the 140ml Tubeless Sealant Kit includes Measuring Scoop, Valve Core Removal Tool and UV Torch.
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won’t ball up
- Contains cutting-edge molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
MINIMUM AMOUNT PER TYRE
- Add up to 30ml extra for increased protection
- Road: 30-45ml (2-3 scoops)
- 26” and 27.5” Mountain: 60-75ml (4-5 scoops)
- Gravel, Hybrid or Cyclocross: 60-75ml (4-5 scoops)
- 29” Mountain: 105ml-140ml (7 or whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or whole pouch) *If using in extreme heat (+35°C) simply top up if needed
SEE IT IN ACTION
The perfect tubeless sealant for downhill, enduro, XC, CX, gravel and road cycling.